I have a weird situation in my family, and I do not know how to make it work in Gramps? I have tried just about everything that I can think of...
My mother had three children inside of marriage and three children outside of marriage. Thiis is where the weirdness begins...
1) CK Bedard and Mother -- married & Divorced
a) LS Bedard
2) DG Creasy and mother -- married & Divorced
** no children
3) CK Bedard and mother -- no marriage
b) EG Creasy
4) HW Scheese and Mother --no marriage
c) JL Scheese
5) HH Tillie -- no marriage
d) KA Creasy
6) LD Healey and Mother --Married & Divorced
e) RG Healey
f) SD Healey
In relationships of 1 and 3, there are two children. Brother and sister from same parents, but the reports and RelationshipView do not show that they are natural siblings...
Is there anyway to make this display and report correctly?