One week after '4.0.4' release, the gramps team has released version '3.4.8'.
This is a maintenance release designed for still running gramps with gtk2.
The database is common between version 4.0.x and 3.4.x branch, most differences are into interface and there is some specific features into 4.0.x, based on new technologies, like Fan Chart and Geography views, Navigator modes, ToDo gramplet, etc ...
Changes since version '3.4.7' are:
- Fix database corruption- TypeError: unhashable type: 'list'
- Fix bug in abandon changes and quit
- Fix error when importing database from the CLI
- 'Display as' field in Name Editor reverts to Preferences default
- Geography does not communicate over proxy server with autorisation
- Event gramplet filter does not have field for primary role
- New HasDayOfWeek filter rule
- Error when leaving a Gramps type field blank in an editor
- Fix creation of events with same Gramps-ID
- Enhancements and consitency on events gramplet, selector and view
- Enhanced Citation Editor
- Fix update of active object after merge
- Do not drag and drop more than one data into editor tabs
- Media Editor error if Path value was changed to a non existing file
- Register history objects at startup
- Users should not be allowed to edit and delete 'default' style into Style Editor
- Missing closing bracket in Web_Basic-Spruce.css
- Some temporary files remains in /tmp with NarrativeWeb report
- Some fixes and enhancements
- No narrative.css File After Running Narrated Website Report
- Paper names and Styles values are now translated
- Translate some punctuation marks
- Fix Relationships handler for Portuguese
- Updated translations: ar, cs, de, es, fr, he, it, ru, sk, sv
For getting this version, you can look at download page
or sourceforge files hosting