On Sun, 2002-02-10 at 06:22, email@example.com wrote:
KDE but sometimes GNOME
If you have a chance, please take the time to answer the following
questions to help guide the direction of GRAMPS.
1) What desktop environment do you use (KDE, GNOME, xfce, enlightenment,
2) What is your preferred word processor (KWord, OpenOffice, AbiWord,
Ancestor and decendant
3) What genealogy reports are most important to you?
4) What features are missing by GRAMPS that would be the most useful to
nothing to think of at the moment....
I guess if anything a pictorial view of the tree.
yep guess it would make extras easier for other to build and submit for your approval
5) Is the capability to extend GRAMPS via plugins important?
6) What other genealogy programs do you use?
Only legacy from window because thats what my mother uses
7) Would support for a peer-to-peer genealogy system be of value to you?
having read the info you sent yep that would be great...
I like to be able to see things visually like a tree, if its there forgive me otherwise thats something that would be nice.
8) What is the biggest drawback of GRAMPS as you see it?
Overall I have this app to be very good, the best their is for linuxes, keep up the good work.
Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions.
"We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a
spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die,
but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the
sunshine and light, which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true."