From: John Ellis <johne@ve...> - 2006-12-03 02:28:48
Announcing the 2.1.5 release of GQview. This is a beta release.
2.1.x is the development branch of GQview, it is where new features or
major changes are planned out and tested.
Changes for 2.1.5:
+ Add support for color profiles
(optional and requires lcms, see Notes in README).
+ Add ability to delete a folder and it's contents (with restrictions).
- Add support for jpegs embedded in pentax and olympus raw files.
- Add icons for image state, enabled with I keyboard shortcut.
- For pan view calendar only show months that contain an image.
- Make scrolling with overlays (full screen info display) a bit
- Make sort menus display choices as radio group instead of checkbox.
- Use white background for transparent images when printing.
* Escape filename characters "`$\ before passing them to the
system shell when running an editor command.
* Fix occasional crash in icon view when removing files.
* Always use aligned memory access in EXIF parser, fixes crash
with BUS error on sparc.
* Fix progress bar warning when removing files while loading thumbnails.
* Fix image count in full screen information overlay when in slideshow.
* Fix memory leak when unable to start a slideshow.
GQview is an image viewer offering easy browsing, thumbnail previews,
and image management.
John Ellis <johne@...>
http://gqview.sourceforge.net <GQview> | http://hideseek.sourceforge.nethttp://gqmpeg.sourceforge.net <GQmpeg> | <Preferences Hide and Seek>
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.