From: John Ellis <johne@ve...> - 2005-02-15 13:58:03
Announcing the 1.5.9 development release of GQview.
1.5.9 is a preview release to work out bugs before the next stable release
planned for the end of February. Please report bugs.
An early overview of the major new features since 1.4 can be found here
(includes screen shots):
- Set default image for similarity in a search to the current image.
- Update Italian translation.
* Fix main window keyboard shortcuts for editor commands.
* Fix thumbnail memory leak in file list view.
* Fix searching by keywords to ignore case.
* Fix writing of image data to cache in search utility.
1.5.x is now in a feature freeze in preparation for a new stable release. As
usual there will be several 1.5.x test releases before the stable release
sometime around the end of February. Please report bugs. Translation updates are
GQview is an image viewer offering easy browsing, thumbnail previews,
and image management.
John Ellis <johne@...>
http://gqview.sourceforge.net <GQview> | http://hideseek.sourceforge.nethttp://gqmpeg.sourceforge.net <GQmpeg> | <Preferences Hide and Seek>