From: John Ellis <johne@ve...> - 2005-01-31 20:12:33
Announcing the 1.5.7 development release of GQview.
1.5.x is a development series for testing new features.
(The current stable version is 1.4.5)
+ Increased GTK+ requirement to version 2.4.
+ Add option to have window manager completely handle full screen.
+ Sort manager can now add images to collections.
+ Print dialog now has option to remember print settings.
- Metadata is now always stored in user's home .gqview/metadata folder
regardless of local thumbnails option.
- Only manage shared thumbnails when they are enabled.
- Update the folder list icons.
- Update translations for es, fr, it.
- Update build system to use glib-gettext instead of gettext.
- Documentation is now installed to $PREFIX/share/doc/gqview-x.x.x/
* Fix full screen window manager class to be fullscreen.GQview
* GQview no longer exits if a broken pipe error occurs when printing.
* Fix broken keyboard shortcuts when tools are floating.
* Fix full screen overlay that was occasionally showing incorrect
1.5.x is now in a feature freeze in preparation for a new stable release. As
usual there will be several 1.5.x test releases before the stable release
sometime around the end of February. Please report bugs. Translation updates are
GQview is an image viewer offering easy browsing, thumbnail previews,
and image management.
John Ellis <johne@...>
http://gqview.sourceforge.net <GQview> | http://gqapplets.sourceforge.nethttp://gqmpeg.sourceforge.net <GQmpeg> | <panel applets>
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.