From: John Ellis <johne@ve...> - 2005-01-07 08:22:47
Announcing the 1.5.6 development release of GQview.
1.5.x is a development series for testing new features, and as such may contain
(The current stable version is 1.4.5)
+ Added support for the shared thumbnail specification.
+ The contents of collections in $HOME/.gqview/collections are now
automatically updated when renaming or moving images.
- The original file is no longer lost if an error occurs when saving
- Moved utility to remove old thumbnails to new maintenance window.
- Added a utility to create thumbnails ahead of time for a folder,
and to optionally include subfolders.
- The list of thumbnail sizes has changed.
- Added option to try to keep full screen window above other windows.
- Updated the French and Russian translations.
GQview is an image viewer offering easy browsing, thumbnail previews,
and image management.
John Ellis <johne@...>
http://gqview.sourceforge.net <GQview> | http://gqapplets.sourceforge.nethttp://gqmpeg.sourceforge.net <GQmpeg> | <panel applets>
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.