From: John Ellis <johne@ve...> - 2004-11-09 23:18:25
Announcing the 1.5.4 development release of GQview.
1.5.x is a development series for testing new features, and as such may contain
(The current stable version is 1.4.5)
+ Added ability to display image information when in full screen (I key).
+ Completed documentation.
- Added handle to allow sizing of Exif and Keywords sidebars.
- Updates to printing feature, this is still work in progress.
- Update translations es, fr, it, ja, sv, and added ar.
- Change default full screen location to active monitor.
* Fix full screen window positioning, decoration.
* Set dialogs as a transient of their originating window.
* Fix stuck busy cursor in full screen when using smooth image flip.
* R key now refreshes image when in full screen.
* Fix keyboard image controls when tools are floating.
* Fix Control+S save collection shortcut from closing collection window.
* Fix rare crash when removing deleted files from the icon view.
* Fix app hang when attempt to regenerate a thumbnail fails.
* Remove use of non-portable round().
* Bug fixes.
GQview is an image viewer offering easy browsing, thumbnail preview,
and basic file management operations (copy, move, and delete).
John Ellis <johne@...>
http://gqview.sourceforge.net <GQview> | http://gqapplets.sourceforge.nethttp://gqmpeg.sourceforge.net <GQmpeg> | <panel applets>
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.