From: John Ellis <johne@be...> - 2002-03-09 22:56:17
I am pleased to announce a new version of GQmpeg. (0.14.0)
+ Added keyboard support to the skin engine (on by default).
+ Added skinned menu support (off by default).
+ Added flyby window that briefly appears at the beginning of each
song to display the title and artist (off by default). This is only
displayed when the player advances to another song without user
+ Included new mrclean skin to the package.
- On demand song info loading is now done in the background.
- F10 key now displays the pop-up menu.
- Updated French translation.
- Increased ID3v2 header skip size maximium to 64k (from 16k).
- Spacebar no longer equates to 'play' button, use P instead.
* Fixed imported fonts for the text widget failing to display in the
the skin editor.
A few comments (and screen shot) of the new options are also on the home
GQmpeg is a frontend to various command line audio players, it includes
extensive playlist and theme-ability (skins) options.
John Ellis <johne@...>
http://gqview.sourceforge.net <GQview> | http://gqapplets.sourceforge.nethttp://gqmpeg.sourceforge.net <GQmpeg> | <panel applets>