From: Sven Herzberg <herzi-ml@gn...> - 2008-02-13 22:27:28
What is GQ
GQ is a GTK based LDAP client. Features include:
* LDAP browser
* LDAP V3 Schema browser
* Template builder
* Export subtree or whole server to LDIF
* Use any number of servers
* Search based on single argument or LDAP filter
* Edit and delete entries
* Add entries using an existing entry, or based on your own
* Supports LDAP syntaxes and special attributes by presenting them
in a custom way. Currently there are custom "displaytypes" for
jpegPhoto, userPassword and X509 certificates and CRLs.
This is the second release candidate for GQ 1.4.0. It contains some bug fixes
for GQ 1.3.3 and is supposed to become stable in the near future. Thanks a lot
to the contributors.
* fix infinite loop in the form field (Herbert Straub)
* migrate the default widget of a dialog, too (reported by Herbert Straub)
* fix the "New from Entry" dialog (Herbert Straub)
* get the code to compile on Solaris (reported and tested by Brandon Hume)
* fix icon cache update (reported by Pawel Salek)
* updated rpm spec file (Pawel Salek)
PS: Test it. If you don't, you're not in a position to claim that 1.4.0
is a crappy release. And please: if you have password-related issues,
please provide a bug report including more that "doesn't work". Please
provide information that permit a replication of this bug (I haven't
been able to reproduce it, yet).
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.