Nightlies tell errors and out of date

Developers
sk750
2012-08-24
2013-05-29
  • sk750

sk750 - 2012-08-24

On the nightly page there are still SOME downloads from 21-Aug and others tell about errors processing the directive

• Jyrki Kuoppala

Jyrki Kuoppala - 2012-08-24

I could see only nightly from Aug-21, the non-debug jar - bug in script fixed, recreating.

Fixed ordering of android & debug which led to Android debug version being inaccessible.

• Jyrki Kuoppala

Fixed.

• sk750

sk750 - 2012-08-24

Thanks.

Can you please also make the "Release Candidate for 0.8" and "Older stuff section" headings bigger?
    With all those downloads, RCs, normals, j2me, Androids, Osm2GpsMid, debugs and nightlies it has become hard with Opera Mini to find the correct download (but I'm sure I downloaded the right one today). ;)

• sk750

sk750 - 2012-08-24

Also I think the J2MEPOlish modification notes should get removed from the nightlies page. Should be clear for a developer e.g. from build.xml and the wiki how to do the necessary modifications.

• Jyrki Kuoppala

Testing with the HTC Desire.

Release candidate:

* Zoom works as expected
    * Rotation:
    ** Rotation starts, but a big part of the time rotates in the opposite direction of which I rotate, and also otherwise is hard to get to the rotation I want, seems to be not working a big part of the time
    ** No continuous zooming either ways; no zooming that I can't attribute to finger movement

Current git:

* Zoom
    ** works as expected when I zoom vertically or horizontally
    ** when I try to zoom diagonally, rotation is accidentally triggered maybe every third time
    * Rotate
    ** tends to rotate in the opposite direction
    ** looks like the opposite direction rotation is triggered when finger meet in the same vertical line (I think I mentioned this as a hardware issue of the pointer numbers being changed)

Current git with Galaxy Note
    * zoom works well even with diagonal position, no accidental rotation
    * rotation works as expected without any problems

• Jyrki Kuoppala

Will look at the formatting after release, looks to me that should happen soon.

• sk750

sk750 - 2012-08-31

Looking at the nightlies still some seem out of date, not processed or the debug version having the same file size as the obfuscated onem so something must be wrong.

• Jyrki Kuoppala

Jyrki Kuoppala - 2012-09-03

Fixed the problem with the Osm2GpsMid build script, nightlies seem correct now.

Last time I checked, the debug & non-debug builds were not the same size.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks