Color of points of a recorded track

Help
Martin
2012-03-27
2014-10-01
  • Martin
    Martin
    2012-03-27

Does anybody know how to change the color of the points of a recorded track?

• Martin
    Martin
    2012-03-28

No idea?

• sk750
    sk750
    2012-03-28

It's a png file in the midlet, please share it with us if you create one with a better visible color than the light blue.

• Martin
    Martin
    2012-03-28

I see. I already thought this is a png but I searched in the wrong location : ./Osm2GpsMid/resources/media/png/
    But there is one more directory: ./resources/images/

I think ./resources/images/mark.png is the picture of interest :)

I'll share the png when I changed and tested it. My phone has a relative high resolution so I'm going for a thicker picture. This may to big for other people.

• This sounds interesting, I'd like to change this, too. And the position marker which is way too small. But I can't find the location you are talking about. It's not inside the Osm2Gpsmid-latest.jar package?

• Jyrki Kuoppala
    Jyrki Kuoppala
    2012-03-30

It's inside the GpsMid*.jar which is inside the Osm2GpsMid-latest.jar.

• Martin
    Martin
    2012-03-30

The directories I mentioned are in the project source.

You should find the mark.png in the base directory of the jar files mentioned by jkpj.

• Memphis Ryns
    Memphis Ryns
    2014-10-01

I know, this is rather old, but I still got trouble when I want to change the mark.pngs in the jar. The program won't start after rezipping (jar), do I have to sign that? Tried alswo with the osm2gpsmid.jar (and changed the gpsmid.jar inside).

Can anyone help me?