I find the Scope Window very useful, but I wish to suggest some features that can improve its use:
1) name aliasing or labeling for the signal; now the signal name shown in the Scope Window is the same as the pin to which the scope is attached; I think it can be useful to assign a label to the signal when shown in the window, ex:
scope.ch0 = "pinb0"
scope.ch0.label = "Enable Line"
so, when the signal "pinb0" is shown in the Scope Window, its label is "Enable Line";
2) clear the Scope Window when the simulation is reset;
3) store the waves in a file;
4) increase the number of channels (at least from the stc file);
5) show the timetable in useconds instead of in thick numbers (at least setting the preferences in the stc file, ex scope.timeline = thick/seconds);
6) insert and delete mark lines.