The latest version of MacGPSBabel is ready for testing.
Here is what's new:
1) Filters should be working. I know it doesn't encompass all the
possible filters, but does incorporate the ones from the original
MacGPSBabel. Please give them a try and let me know how they work.
2) Drag and drop files into the window where files paths are requested.
3) More help tags, and new info buttons incorporate documentation from gpsb=
4) You can now set the defaults in the "Old" window.
5) There is a preview of the direction MacGPSBabel will be heading.
Under the Windows menu, you can select the Quick window. It does not
function, but I would appreciate any comments on the interface. Please
take a look. After this build, I will not work on the "Old" window any
6) An advanced window will be next, where you can drag-and-drop
components (like input files, output file, and filters) in the order
you want so that you can create infinitely complex instructions.
7) A preferences window. Suggestions welcome.
8) Execution of the shell script is now threaded.
9) And the best part... a very cool new application icon! Thank you Mark Bo=
Whew. It's been a lot of work.
Drop me a quick email if you want to try it out.
From: Robert Lipe <robertlipe@us...> - 2006-02-13 17:11:51
> The latest version of MacGPSBabel is ready for testing.
Cool. I hope all the Mac users are hopping on this and filling your
inbox with input!
> 7) A preferences window. Suggestions welcome.
It might not be obvious, but a growing number of users have more than
one GPS of more than one type. So be careful that GPS prefs are per GPS
and not really global.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.