Fixed.



On Mon Mar 03 2014 at 8:26:58 AM, tsteven4 <tsteven4@gmail.com> wrote:
here are the new leaks:
> ==9887== Memcheck, a memory error detector
> ==9887== Copyright (C) 2002-2012, and GNU GPL'd, by Julian Seward et al.
> ==9887== Using Valgrind-3.8.1 and LibVEX; rerun with -h for copyright info
> ==9887== Command: ./gpsbabel -i wfff -f ./reference/wfff.xml -o
> gpsutil -F
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.8429/wfff.gpu
> ==9887==
> ==9887==
> ==9887== HEAP SUMMARY:
> ==9887==     in use at exit: 2,021 bytes in 15 blocks
> ==9887==   total heap usage: 6,823 allocs, 6,808 frees, 459,210 bytes
> allocated
> ==9887==
> ==9887== 3 bytes in 1 blocks are definitely lost in loss record 1 of 15
> ==9887==    at 0x4A069EE: malloc (vg_replace_malloc.c:270)
> ==9887==    by 0x33E6881171: strdup (in /lib64/libc-2.12.so)
> ==9887==    by 0x410BFD: xstrdup(char const*) (util.cc:139)
> ==9887==    by 0x411A9E: xstrdup(QString const&) (util.cc:154)
> ==9887==    by 0x4BB8AE: wfff_wep(QString const&, QXmlStreamAttributes
> const*) (wfff_xml.cc:119)
> ==9887==    by 0x41F02C: xml_run_parser(QXmlStreamReader&, QString&)
> (xmlgeneric.cc:142)
> ==9887==    by 0x41F71A: xml_read() (xmlgeneric.cc:184)
> ==9887==    by 0x40A4CC: main (main.cc:372)
> ==9887==
> ==9887== 3 bytes in 1 blocks are definitely lost in loss record 2 of 15
> ==9887==    at 0x4A069EE: malloc (vg_replace_malloc.c:270)
> ==9887==    by 0x33E6881171: strdup (in /lib64/libc-2.12.so)
> ==9887==    by 0x410BFD: xstrdup(char const*) (util.cc:139)
> ==9887==    by 0x411A9E: xstrdup(QString const&) (util.cc:154)
> ==9887==    by 0x4BB75E: wfff_type(QString const&,
> QXmlStreamAttributes const*) (wfff_xml.cc:113)
> ==9887==    by 0x41F02C: xml_run_parser(QXmlStreamReader&, QString&)
> (xmlgeneric.cc:142)
> ==9887==    by 0x41F71A: xml_read() (xmlgeneric.cc:184)
> ==9887==    by 0x40A4CC: main (main.cc:372)
> ==9887==
> ==9887== 8 bytes in 1 blocks are still reachable in loss record 3 of 15
> ==9887==    at 0x4A075BC: operator new(unsigned long)
> (vg_replace_malloc.c:298)
> ==9887==    by 0x321E26DFA1: QMutexPool::get(void const*) (in
> /usr/lib64/libQtCore.so.4.6.2)
> ==9887==    by 0x321E36BF52: QObject::~QObject() (in
> /usr/lib64/libQtCore.so.4.6.2)
> ==9887==    by 0x41F7FE: xml_read() (file.h:31)
> ==9887==    by 0x40A4CC: main (main.cc:372)
> ==9887==
> ==9887== 8 bytes in 1 blocks are definitely lost in loss record 4 of 15
> ==9887==    at 0x4A069EE: malloc (vg_replace_malloc.c:270)
> ==9887==    by 0x33E6881171: strdup (in /lib64/libc-2.12.so)
> ==9887==    by 0x410BFD: xstrdup(char const*) (util.cc:139)
> ==9887==    by 0x411A9E: xstrdup(QString const&) (util.cc:154)
> ==9887==    by 0x4BB7CE: wfff_ssid(QString const&,
> QXmlStreamAttributes const*) (wfff_xml.cc:112)
> ==9887==    by 0x41F02C: xml_run_parser(QXmlStreamReader&, QString&)
> (xmlgeneric.cc:142)
> ==9887==    by 0x41F71A: xml_read() (xmlgeneric.cc:184)
> ==9887==    by 0x40A4CC: main (main.cc:372)
> ==9887==
> ==9887== 13 bytes in 1 blocks are definitely lost in loss record 5 of 15
> ==9887==    at 0x4A069EE: malloc (vg_replace_malloc.c:270)
> ==9887==    by 0x33E6881171: strdup (in /lib64/libc-2.12.so)
> ==9887==    by 0x410BFD: xstrdup(char const*) (util.cc:139)
> ==9887==    by 0x411A9E: xstrdup(QString const&) (util.cc:154)
> ==9887==    by 0x4BB83E: wfff_mac(QString const&, QXmlStreamAttributes
> const*) (wfff_xml.cc:111)
> ==9887==    by 0x41F02C: xml_run_parser(QXmlStreamReader&, QString&)
> (xmlgeneric.cc:142)
> ==9887==    by 0x41F71A: xml_read() (xmlgeneric.cc:184)
> ==9887==    by 0x40A4CC: main (main.cc:372)
> ==9887==
> ==9887== 26 bytes in 1 blocks are definitely lost in loss record 7 of 15
> ==9887==    at 0x4A069EE: malloc (vg_replace_malloc.c:270)
> ==9887==    by 0x33E6881171: strdup (in /lib64/libc-2.12.so)
> ==9887==    by 0x410BFD: xstrdup(char const*) (util.cc:139)
> ==9887==    by 0x411A9E: xstrdup(QString const&) (util.cc:154)
> ==9887==    by 0x4BB6EE: wfff_last(QString const&,
> QXmlStreamAttributes const*) (wfff_xml.cc:118)
> ==9887==    by 0x41F02C: xml_run_parser(QXmlStreamReader&, QString&)
> (xmlgeneric.cc:142)
> ==9887==    by 0x41F71A: xml_read() (xmlgeneric.cc:184)
> ==9887==    by 0x40A4CC: main (main.cc:372)
> ==9887==
> ==9887== 120 bytes in 1 blocks are still reachable in loss record 13 of 15
> ==9887==    at 0x4A075BC: operator new(unsigned long)
> (vg_replace_malloc.c:298)
> ==9887==    by 0x321E26CE22: QMutex::QMutex(QMutex::RecursionMode) (in
> /usr/lib64/libQtCore.so.4.6.2)
> ==9887==    by 0x321E26DFB2: QMutexPool::get(void const*) (in
> /usr/lib64/libQtCore.so.4.6.2)
> ==9887==    by 0x321E36BF52: QObject::~QObject() (in
> /usr/lib64/libQtCore.so.4.6.2)
> ==9887==    by 0x41F7FE: xml_read() (file.h:31)
> ==9887==    by 0x40A4CC: main (main.cc:372)
> ==9887==
> ==9887== 1,080 bytes in 1 blocks are still reachable in loss record 15
> of 15
> ==9887==    at 0x4A075BC: operator new(unsigned long)
> (vg_replace_malloc.c:298)
> ==9887==    by 0x321E365E79: ??? (in /usr/lib64/libQtCore.so.4.6.2)
> ==9887==    by 0x321E36BF52: QObject::~QObject() (in
> /usr/lib64/libQtCore.so.4.6.2)
> ==9887==    by 0x41F7FE: xml_read() (file.h:31)
> ==9887==    by 0x40A4CC: main (main.cc:372)
> ==9887==
> ==9887== LEAK SUMMARY:
> ==9887==    definitely lost: 53 bytes in 5 blocks
> ==9887==    indirectly lost: 0 bytes in 0 blocks
> ==9887==      possibly lost: 0 bytes in 0 blocks
> ==9887==    still reachable: 1,208 bytes in 3 blocks
> ==9887==         suppressed: 760 bytes in 7 blocks
> ==9887==
> ==9887== For counts of detected and suppressed errors, rerun with: -v
> ==9887== ERROR SUMMARY: 5 errors from 5 contexts (suppressed: 6 from 6)

On 3/3/2014 6:40 AM, Jenkins Daemon wrote:
> gpsbabel - Build # 293 - Failure:
>
> Changes since last success
> [2014-03-03T04:01:44.123806Z r4771] Move wfff and google more into new strings.  This is probably about as
> far as they go until we have Qt 5 and thus http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtcore/json.html
> Copyright tweaks so I can quit paying netaddress...
>
> [2014-03-03T02:39:51.106054Z r4769] remove binary property from setup.iss.  Tweak mac-localize for release.
>
> [2014-03-03T00:30:35.531668Z r4768] Further tweaks for Windows deployment.  This was used for the 302 beta.
>
> [2014-03-03T00:01:13.169982Z r4767] Bump version.  Attemps to fix deployment issues on Windows.
>
>
>
>
> The full build log is attached.
>
> [...truncated 1429 lines...]
> Running ./testo.d/hiketech.test
> Running ./testo.d/holux.test
> Running ./testo.d/humminbird.test
> Running ./testo.d/iblue747.test
> Running ./testo.d/igc.test
> Running ./testo.d/ignrando.test
> Running ./testo.d/igo2008_poi.test
> Running ./testo.d/igo8.test
> Running ./testo.d/ik3d.test
> Running ./testo.d/interpolate.test
> Running ./testo.d/itracku.test
> Running ./testo.d/jogmap.test
> Running ./testo.d/jtr.test
> Running ./testo.d/kml-read.test
> Running ./testo.d/kml.test
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.6465/kml-points.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.6465/earth-expertgps.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.6465/gpx_garmin_extensions-kml_track.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.6465/bounds-test-track.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.6465/segmented_tracks.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.6465/gtrnctr_power-kml.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.6465/earth-gc.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.6465/LineStyles.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.6465/earth-expertgps-track.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.6465/bounds-test.kml validates
> Running ./testo.d/lmx.test
> Running ./testo.d/lowranceusr4.test
> Running ./testo.d/lowranceusr.test
> Running ./testo.d/magellan_sd.test
> Running ./testo.d/magellan.test
> Running ./testo.d/maggeo.test
> Running ./testo.d/mainnav.test
> Running ./testo.d/mapasia.test
> Running ./testo.d/mapbar.test
> Running ./testo.d/mapsend.test
> Running ./testo.d/mapsource.test
> Running ./testo.d/mmo.test
> Running ./testo.d/motoactv.test
> Running ./testo.d/mtk_locus.test
> Running ./testo.d/mtk.test
> Running ./testo.d/multiurlgpx.test
> Running ./testo.d/mxf.test
> Running ./testo.d/navicache.test
> Running ./testo.d/naviguide.test
> Running ./testo.d/navilink.test
> Running ./testo.d/navitel.test
> Running ./testo.d/netstumbler.test
> Running ./testo.d/nmea.test
> Running ./testo.d/nmn4.test
> Running ./testo.d/osm.test
> Running ./testo.d/ozi.test
> Running ./testo.d/pcx.test
> Running ./testo.d/pocketfms.test
> Running ./testo.d/polygon.test
> Running ./testo.d/position.test
> Running ./testo.d/psitrex.test
> Running ./testo.d/radius.test
> Running ./testo.d/raymarine.test
> Running ./testo.d/route_reverse.test
> Running ./testo.d/saroute.test
> Running ./testo.d/sbn.test
> Running ./testo.d/sbp.test
> Running ./testo.d/simplify-relative.test
> Running ./testo.d/simplify.test
> Running ./testo.d/skyforce.test
> Running ./testo.d/skytraq.test
> Running ./testo.d/stackfilter.test
> Running ./testo.d/stmsdf.test
> Running ./testo.d/stmwpp.test
> Running ./testo.d/subrip.test
> Running ./testo.d/tef.test
> Running ./testo.d/teletype.test
> Running ./testo.d/text.test
> Running ./testo.d/tiger.test
> Running ./testo.d/tmpro.test
> Running ./testo.d/tomtom_asc.test
> Running ./testo.d/tomtom_itn.test
> Running ./testo.d/tomtom.test
> Running ./testo.d/tpg.test
> Running ./testo.d/tpo.test
> Running ./testo.d/track-discard.test
> Running ./testo.d/track.test
> Running ./testo.d/transform.test
> Running ./testo.d/unicsv_grids.test
> Running ./testo.d/unicsv.test
> Running ./testo.d/v900.test
> Running ./testo.d/vidaone.test
> Running ./testo.d/vitosmt.test
> Running ./testo.d/vitovtt.test
> Running ./testo.d/vpl.test
> Running ./testo.d/wfff.test
> Running ./testo.d/wintec_tes.test
> Running ./testo.d/xcsv.test
> Running ./testo.d/xmap.test
> Running ./testo.d/xmapwpt.test
> Running ./testo.d/xol.test
> Running UTF-8 BOM test
> Running well-formed XML test
> + rm -f vg.log
> + ./vtesto -l -j vg.log
> Running ./testo.d/alantrl.test
> Running ./testo.d/alanwpr.test
> Running ./testo.d/an1.test
> Running ./testo.d/arc-project.test
> Running ./testo.d/arc.test
> Running ./testo.d/bcr.test
> Running ./testo.d/bend.test
> Running ./testo.d/bushnell.test
> Running ./testo.d/classic-1.test
> Running ./testo.d/classic-2.test
> Running ./testo.d/classic-3.test
> Running ./testo.d/classic-4.test
> Running ./testo.d/compegps.test
> Running ./testo.d/cst.test
> Running ./testo.d/csv.test
> Running ./testo.d/delgpl.test
> Running ./testo.d/destinator.test
> Running ./testo.d/dmtlog.test
> Running ./testo.d/dna.test
> Running ./testo.d/dop_filter.test
> Running ./testo.d/duplicate.test
> Running ./testo.d/easygps.test
> Running ./testo.d/enigma.test
> Running ./testo.d/exif.test
> Running ./testo.d/fugawi.test
> Running ./testo.d/g7towin.test
> Running ./testo.d/garmin_fit.test
> Running ./testo.d/garmin_gpi.test
> Running ./testo.d/garmin_txt.test
> Running ./testo.d/garmin_xt.test
> Running ./testo.d/gdb.test
> Running ./testo.d/geo.test
> Running ./testo.d/ggv_log.test
> Running ./testo.d/ggv_ovl.test
> Running ./testo.d/glogbook.test
> Running ./testo.d/gnav_trl.test
> Running ./testo.d/googledir.test
> Running ./testo.d/google.test
> Running ./testo.d/gopal.test
> Running ./testo.d/gpsdrive.test
> Running ./testo.d/gpsman.test
> Running ./testo.d/gpssim.test
> Running ./testo.d/gpsutil.test
> Running ./testo.d/gpx.test
> Running ./testo.d/gtm.test
> Running ./testo.d/gtrnctr.test
> Running ./testo.d/height.test
> Running ./testo.d/hiketech.test
> Running ./testo.d/holux.test
> Running ./testo.d/humminbird.test
> Running ./testo.d/iblue747.test
> Running ./testo.d/igc.test
> Running ./testo.d/ignrando.test
> Running ./testo.d/igo2008_poi.test
> Running ./testo.d/igo8.test
> Running ./testo.d/ik3d.test
> Running ./testo.d/interpolate.test
> Running ./testo.d/itracku.test
> Running ./testo.d/jogmap.test
> Running ./testo.d/jtr.test
> Running ./testo.d/kml-read.test
> Running ./testo.d/kml.test
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.8429/kml-points.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.8429/earth-expertgps.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.8429/gpx_garmin_extensions-kml_track.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.8429/bounds-test-track.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.8429/segmented_tracks.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.8429/gtrnctr_power-kml.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.8429/earth-gc.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.8429/LineStyles.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.8429/earth-expertgps-track.kml validates
> /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.8429/bounds-test.kml validates
> Running ./testo.d/lmx.test
> Running ./testo.d/lowranceusr4.test
> Running ./testo.d/lowranceusr.test
> Running ./testo.d/magellan_sd.test
> Running ./testo.d/magellan.test
> Running ./testo.d/maggeo.test
> Running ./testo.d/mainnav.test
> Running ./testo.d/mapasia.test
> Running ./testo.d/mapbar.test
> Running ./testo.d/mapsend.test
> Running ./testo.d/mapsource.test
> Running ./testo.d/mmo.test
> Running ./testo.d/motoactv.test
> Running ./testo.d/mtk_locus.test
> Running ./testo.d/mtk.test
> Running ./testo.d/multiurlgpx.test
> Running ./testo.d/mxf.test
> Running ./testo.d/navicache.test
> Running ./testo.d/naviguide.test
> Running ./testo.d/navilink.test
> Running ./testo.d/navitel.test
> Running ./testo.d/netstumbler.test
> Running ./testo.d/nmea.test
> Running ./testo.d/nmn4.test
> Running ./testo.d/osm.test
> Running ./testo.d/ozi.test
> Running ./testo.d/pcx.test
> Running ./testo.d/pocketfms.test
> Running ./testo.d/polygon.test
> Running ./testo.d/position.test
> Running ./testo.d/psitrex.test
> Running ./testo.d/radius.test
> Running ./testo.d/raymarine.test
> Running ./testo.d/route_reverse.test
> Running ./testo.d/saroute.test
> Running ./testo.d/sbn.test
> Running ./testo.d/sbp.test
> Running ./testo.d/simplify-relative.test
> Running ./testo.d/simplify.test
> Running ./testo.d/skyforce.test
> Running ./testo.d/skytraq.test
> Running ./testo.d/stackfilter.test
> Running ./testo.d/stmsdf.test
> Running ./testo.d/stmwpp.test
> Running ./testo.d/subrip.test
> Running ./testo.d/tef.test
> Running ./testo.d/teletype.test
> Running ./testo.d/text.test
> Running ./testo.d/tiger.test
> Running ./testo.d/tmpro.test
> Running ./testo.d/tomtom_asc.test
> Running ./testo.d/tomtom_itn.test
> Running ./testo.d/tomtom.test
> Running ./testo.d/tpg.test
> Running ./testo.d/tpo.test
> Running ./testo.d/track-discard.test
> Running ./testo.d/track.test
> Running ./testo.d/transform.test
> Running ./testo.d/unicsv_grids.test
> Running ./testo.d/unicsv.test
> Running ./testo.d/v900.test
> Running ./testo.d/vidaone.test
> Running ./testo.d/vitosmt.test
> Running ./testo.d/vitovtt.test
> Running ./testo.d/vpl.test
> Running ./testo.d/wfff.test
> valgrind --leak-check=full --show-reachable=yes --suppressions=gpsbabel.supp --error-exitcode=125  --log-fd=3 ./gpsbabel returned error 125
> (valgrind --leak-check=full --show-reachable=yes --suppressions=gpsbabel.supp --error-exitcode=125  --log-fd=3 ./gpsbabel -i wfff -f ./reference/wfff.xml -o gpsutil -F /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/gpsbabel/gbtemp/gpsbabel.8429/wfff.gpu)
> Running ./testo.d/wintec_tes.test
> Running ./testo.d/xcsv.test
> Running ./testo.d/xmap.test
> Running ./testo.d/xmapwpt.test
> Running ./testo.d/xol.test
> Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
> Archiving artifacts
> Email was triggered for: Failure
> Sending email for trigger: Failure


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subversion Kills Productivity. Get off Subversion & Make the Move to Perforce.
With Perforce, you get hassle-free workflows. Merge that actually works.
Faster operations. Version large binaries.  Built-in WAN optimization and the
freedom to use Git, Perforce or both. Make the move to Perforce.
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=122218951&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Gpsbabel-code mailing list  http://www.gpsbabel.org
Gpsbabel-code@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gpsbabel-code