Could you please send me the .config file you use to build the kernel?
I'd like to compile a kernel with msdos fs support, in order to mount the SMC somewhere.
Do you know any mean to interact with the gp32? I can't build any serial adaptor... did you test a USB mouse, or is it possible to use GP32's stick and buttons?
If so, I would start to code a 'virtual keyboard', and try to recompile a newer version of busybox.
One other thing I thought about is to use usb<->usb driver in linux... maybe it would be possible to link a PC and the gp32 with the usb cable?
But I need a working .config file to test it.
Another (last) question: are the framebuffer and the soundcard are supported? What other devices are working?
Thanks for you support.
- about .config file, get the current from CVS
- we are writing a smc driver to mount the gp32 card (and its DOS filesystem). So be patient or help us to write it (you are welcome).
- the gp32 processor can be configured as USB device or host. But the gp32 hardware set it to device (to be connected with a PC). A small gp32 modification should be necessary to allow host mode (and all USB devices: mouse, keyboard...). More info later...
- the only way to develop now is the serial port. The most difficulty is to find the right external connector (some for Samsung phones are compatible)
- framebuffer, sound, usb host, serial port are supported.
Have nice tests
it s a interesting project
we could use this
Very interesting - this has prompted me to get a chatboard. When I have one, I'll be in a position to help testing...
Interesting about getting Ipaq linux binaries to work....
Be carefull: buy a cha01 chatboard (the grey one).
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.