Help
2006-08-10
2013-04-03
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Welcome to Help

• lucita

lucita - 2006-12-21

hi there,
      i have bought a goo media center software to backup dvds about 2 weeks ago. but i have trouble with using it. it doesnt copy the dvd to my computer.
      it opens, offers me the settings and so on, but when i click to rip dvd to my computer, it ejects the dvd out from the drive...
      i would like to leave a positive feedback to the seller, but i dont know how to use the program. and i dont know much about this things. i expected it will be easier, like in the past when i had a trial version of a different super copy dvd software and it worked very smartly. that one even offered me on which haddisk i wish to copy the dvd and from this one to make a copy.
      is there any help available?
      thanx
      d.

• diddy

diddy - 2007-01-20

as for ejecting the DVD when attempting to backup a film is quite normal.
        you can turn this setting off in the settings page, but the eject was added as a feature so that you can select the backup DVD button and the drive will eject then load your film in and then select the rip dvd option and the drive will close and rip a film.

note, just make sure the title number is where the film is located and then the film will rip properly otherwise you could end up backing up just say the credits or the extras on the DVD.

Hope it helps.

• Alan

Alan - 2006-12-29

I bought goo media center software to back up dvd's, I'm having trouble getting the audio and the video to sync when i rip the DVD to make a back up copy. If there is any support to help me figure this out i would be very greatful...

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks