I don't know if there has been a change in the google API but last week I found that I am not received SMS's every time. if I send they seem to go out, but responses are not coming through all the time. Seems hap haphazard. Anyone else experiencing this?
Still a great app by the way, one of the most valuable on my desktop
There's a known issue where one of the threads will 'lock up' in python's SSL code. It seems to happen most often to me w/Voice - essentially, you'll stop receiving messages until googsystray is restarted. It can happen in either opening the connection, or reading from the connection. For the read, I've fixed it in googsystray in SVN by using a timeout argument that I didn't know existed before seeing this problem, but it's ignored in the open, so it can still hang. See http://bugs.python.org/issue5103 - it's actively being worked on so hopefully when python 2.6.6 (and googsystray 1.2.0 :) comes out it'll go away.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.