New snapshot of the Golded+ 1.1.5 is released today. It's inluding source package, config files examples package and compiled binary packages for:
- DOS (DPMI),
- Win32 - MS Visual C build with MS Office's spellchecker feature,
- Win32 - MinGW32 build,
Changes since Golded+ snapshot for the January 14, 2006.
+ MS Office Spell checker feature is included into default MS Visual C build
! Spell checking using MS Office DLL (Win32 only). Disable external
spell check program if new spell checker is enabled. See -DGCFG_NOSPELLDLL
(/DGCFG_NOSPELLDLL) compiler option.
Config files tokens:
SCHECKERDEFLANG (golded.cfg) default language to spell check;
SCHECKERENABLED (golded.cfg) enable/disable spell checker;
SCHECKERUSERDIC (golded.cfg) user dictionnary file;
EDITSCHECKERMENU (goldkeys.cfg) Key binding for Spell checker menu call;
! Search config file sequence (*nix):
command line option "-C",
enviroment variable "GOLDED" (filename),
enviroment variable "GED" (filename),
- If AREAFILE fidoconfig not exists or can't be opened then Golded+ is printing
the diagnostic message.
- Fix start messages output for *NIX (CR/LF problem).
- Fixed marks and lastread pointers for move command.
- Win9x: Fixed waiting for key pressing before area scanning.