Try this :-
* Delete ~/.gnurobbo/levels/myslevels.dat or temporarily back it up so we can get the same results.
* Play the 001-Mylevels level and use the designer.
* The level already includes one screw, so simply add 1 key and 1 ammo clip (bullets), double-click Save and close the designer.
* Open the level again with the designer.
* The scoreline says 1 screw, 1 key, 9 bullets (1 ammo clip) which is correct. Now double-click Eraser to clear the level. The scoreline still says the same things so it hasn't been updated yet (it should have been refreshed).
* Now using the mouse scroll down one or more rows. The scoreline has now been refreshed but there are still 9 bullets.
* Now select the Bullets object - the text says "(0x9 on map) although the scoreline says 9 bullets.
* Place 1 Bullets object on the map. The text now says "(1x9 on map)" and the scoreline now says 18 bullets.
The same things happen when creating a new level too.