I found that the watcom C compiler is now free to download, and I tried
to compile gnuplot (CVS).
The following files mentioned in the ChangeLog.0 are missing:
makefile.awc and config.wc
2004-02-23 Hans-Bernhard Broeker <broeker@...>
* docs/gnuplot.doc (bind, mouse variables, if, using, label,
mouse, x11 mouse, pm3d, palette, style arrow, style line):
help entries that would go directly under 'help'.
(pm3d): Remove help entries that suggest 'set pm3d' has
* term/vgagl.trm [TERM_HELP]: Removed help entries that would
directly under 'help'.
* term/x11.trm: Likewise.
* term/pc.trm (PC_move, PC_vector, PC_put_text): Change
arguments to unsigned int to match terminal API.
* src/term.h [DOS386]: Allow DOS386 platforms to load the
PC-specific driver section, too (--> Watcom).
* src/plot3d.h: Prepend 'extern' to turn erroneous definition
* src/plot3d.c (plot_has_palette): Moved definition here, from
* src/plot.c (main): Leave at end of main using return
not the exit() system call. Exit() confuses compilers that
main to return an int.
* src/bf_test.c (main): Likewise.
* docs/doc2tex.c docs/doc2rnh.c docs/doc2ms.c docs/doc2ipf.c
docs/doc2hlp.c docs/doc2gih.c docs/checkdoc.c (main): Likewise.
* docs/doc2rnh.c (main): Replace one EXIT_SUCCESS returned on
error condition by EXIT_FAILURE.
* config/makefile.wc: Lots of changes to make this ancient
orphaned file workable with current releases of the Watcom
compiler. Will need further files config/config.wc
src/makefile.awc and to actually work, though. Converted to
text file format in CVS.
* config/README: Converted to Unix text file format.
* config/config.cyg (HAVE_TIME_T_IN_TIME_H): Add this missing
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.