I am using the ``smooth acspines'' command to smoothen a curve.
Question: is it possible to store the output as a (x,y) data file
rather than producing a figure (using the ``plot'' command)?
Also, is it possible to get the acspline as a fortran 90 code?
Thank you, yours sincerely, Bo Persson.
I am in a tight spot and need to get this done quickly. I have placed
my key top horizontal, I have four items in the key and they are
overlapping all on the right side. I'm attaching my gnu script and a
copy of my plot.
- a meaningful subject would help (not just "help")
- I do not see an image attached (I guess you can't attach images in the
- I cannot easily reproduce your plot since I do not have the data files
nor the directory structure
And actually: What is your question?
So I can just guess that you might mean: "How to avoid overlapping of
My quick answer would be: make them smaller.
Thank you for posting
- a minimal code example to easily reproduce your result
- or a link to your plot result
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.