1) clipping line segments against the outermost polar circle (R_AXIS.max) does not work. This is because draw_clip_line() clips against a rectangular region and that's clearly not correct for a circle
2) No space is reserved on the page for ttic labels.
6) If rmin > 0 then negative values of r are plotted at the wrong place.
E.g. set rrange [1:5]; set polar; plot -2,3
Notice that the circle for what should be fabs(2) is outside the circle for 3
7) Interaction of x2 and y2 axes with polar mode is undefined
More in the nature of feature requests
3) There is no "set rlabel" command
4) There is no way to orient theta=0 at the top or bottom rather than at the right
5) You cannot position labels, arrows, objs, etc using polar coordinates
Log in to post a comment.