Here is an organized version of the patches I did.
After decompressing the file you will get 3 patches.
The 1st file includes the prefix patch of GDL typecodes, and the signedness patch for the 'omp for' statements.
(And in the last patch I uploaded, the signedness patch didn't work as I intended. It was corrected in this patch.)
The prefix patch is for resolving conflict with windef.h. The values are defined with 'typedef', so it cannot be undefined or redefined in usual way. So I put some prefixes to the GDL typecodes, to make those headers be compatible.
The 2nd file includes actual patches to make it compilable in windows, and the 3rd patch is for a premature plotting support. Those patches needs more testing.
The patches should be applied 1->2->3 in sequence.
Log in to post a comment.