With the R5 release many loose ends have been tied up:
1) The package naming convetion changed to closer reflect
the naming convention by the distribution.
2) The package dependencies have been properly filled in
so usefull errormessages for missing packages are given.
4) The source packages are now self contained so that
"rpmbuild --rebuild xxxx.src.rpm" should now work .
3) Only one set of source packages are provied.
5) RPM-Build-Script are now fully compatible with GNAT/Pro.
6) Configurations Scripts now updated.
And on top of all this improvements both GCC and GPL are
created with the newest releases from the FSF and AdaCore.
All in all, this release is a lot better then any previous
 you still need an appropriate ~/.rpmmacros file.
Log in to post a comment.