Some stuff to do to make gnochm feel more polished and Gnome HIG:ish:
* Make tool bar button style follow the global gnome settings.
* Get rid of weird options in the preferences dialogue:
- "Content tree initial state" and "Index tree initial state" could be replaced with expand all and collapse all buttons in the trees.
- Synchronize content with tree should also probably be replaced with a button in the tree. Se how Eclipse does it:
http://www.eclipse.org/screenshots/images/SDK-RedFlag_Linux.png The double arrows are
- Remove the tooltips toggle and the history length setting. Gedit does not have these settings.
- Search previous result should probably be a button
- The search button should be placed under all options
- This tab has a display button but the contens tab has not. Get rid of it?
Log in to post a comment.