Import Presets from BWGen

mczer0
2007-06-05
2013-05-30
  • mczer0

mczer0 - 2007-06-05

Would be a good Idea if one can import those presets from Brainwave Generator (BWGen).

• mczer0

mczer0 - 2007-06-05

Or SBaGen Presets

• LordMax

LordMax - 2010-02-05

Yes.
    I'm using bwgen from some time and I had many useful preset.
    Please make a way to import bwgen preset.

• jeminacek

jeminacek - 2011-01-30

I've made a SBaGen to GNaural converter in C# .NET. Is there any way to share it with you?

• LordMax

LordMax - 2011-01-31

Yes.
    You can create a project here on sourceforge and link to this project.
    Or you can put on a little web page with link to download file.

• Kim Cascone

Kim Cascone - 2011-03-22

would love a Linux version of a converter :)

• Daniel Barnett

Daniel Barnett - 2011-05-18

I can't seem to get this to work, I always receive the message below:

Error on line 2: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

• hatakah

hatakah - 2011-05-18

I have NO idea how to compile this or port it to Linux for amd64…

• Daniel Barnett

Daniel Barnett - 2011-05-18

I hope our messages haven't gotten crossed.  I am needing assistance in getting SBagen2Gnaural to work.  I'm running Windows 32-bit Vista and I'm getting:

Error on line 2: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

• jeminacek

jeminacek - 2011-05-19

Hi,
    I'll try to answer to your problems. Firstly: If you're trying to compile it under linux, you'll probably have to do it by MonoDevelope, because the source code is C# .NET which is product of Microsoft and MonoDevelope is made for linux users, who still want to use it. But I guess it might be a difficult thing to do and I've never tried that so I can't help you.
    And secondly: If your getting error it's because my program is not complete and it's actually more experimental than perfect. I can only say that I have described that in the help file and my advice was that you should look into the problematic file on the line witch thrown that error and try to figure out how to make that line look more like other lines which throws no error. I'm not going to solve that issue in my program for you because it works for me for most files and all I wanted was to share it - not make a long-running project from it…

• Anonymous - 2011-10-21

hi all, im new at this,but when i import a preset of brainwave generator (.bwg file) to gnaural the base freq. and beat freq. graphs stay the same why is that is that an error…? how can i fix this…

thnx :-)

• jeminacek

jeminacek - 2012-01-25

Hi all,
    now it's possible to compile converter under linux bacause it was completely rewritten to C++ using wxWidgets. See version 2.0.

• Kim Cascone

Kim Cascone - 2012-04-16

is there any plan to provide an import function for bwg files? I'd really like to be able to do this :)

• bernadeth bell

bernadeth bell - 2012-11-23

Using bwgen is good. :)

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks