Emulating Neuro Programmer 3 sessions

mdos
2011-03-17
2013-05-30
  • mdos

mdos - 2011-03-17

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has looked into "porting" the sessions from any other programs that are purported to have known benefits to them. For example, there are trial versions of other apps out there that have sessions designed to entrain for specific goals, like sports performance, meditation, addiction, concentration, anxiety, HGH production, sleep induction, auto-suggestion, and more. Some of these other apps clearly show in their session editor exactly what base freq, beat freq, type of tone (binaural, monaural, isochronic), and noise (pink, brown, white) are used. I've just started looking at this type of stuff but it seems to me there is some established research and example implementations we can leverage. If anyone's doing this, please let me know - it seems the current set of available .gnaural files online are a bit of a hodgepodge.

• gnaural

gnaural - 2011-03-18

Here's an SBaGen to Gnaural Converter:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/sbg2gnaural/develop

if you get any good sessions you want to share, send them to:
    gnaural  users.sourceforge.net

• Geoffrey McCabe

Geoffrey McCabe - 2012-11-27

I appreciate the info on the convertor, but share the OP's inquiry for the benefit of existing research/conclusions - are there any such freely available data sources on these various states and the requirements for establishing them?

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks