First of all, thank you very much to all of you who provided us with some comments/suggestions.
If you still have some ideas, we are eager to hear them, so feel free to share them with us! We will do our best to satisfy all your requirements!
Besides, we are always looking for translators and documenters. If you want to be part of the Gnac adventure, please contact us!!
Concerning the new version of Gnac, we have already implemented several new features and corrected some bugs. We hope to release it very soon.
In the meantime, here is what you can expect from Gnac 0.2.1:
New features (already implemented):
* Support for custom rename patterns and folder hierarchy,
* Fancy tooltips for the trayicon,
* Accelerators (e.g., ctrl+i to add files, ctrl+shift+x to convert, ctrl+shift+c to clear the list),
* Better error handling (dialog displayed when destination file already exists).
New features (still to be implemented):
* Copy profile,
* Option "Strip special characters".
Once again, thank you very much for your support and feedback.
We are looking forward to hearing from you,
Your Gnac Team.
Log in to post a comment.