modifying user docs from nb1 to nb2 points up differences - some interesting some less so:
- Display this # of hops from node - this we want folks have asked for this!
- Hide nodes with more than this many edges - i would think you would want the opposite - whats the use case here?
- rotate on a scroll bar (with zoom) - in nb2 rotate is an obscure mouse option
- anchor all nodes as handy button - todo
- adjust layout - im guessing this is the same as our layout button?
- save list of nodes (not edges)
- find and display all miRNAs predicted - is this the same as miRNA filter in nb2 - does it get special status in nb1 - or is it different?
its useful to go through nb1 user docs