- Added a list of serial ports for linux and windows
- Now it can read the config from the current file and compare to the available options
- Added obex to connection types
- Fixed preferences window, now it can save data
- Made some corrections to the translations
- Added a configuration option to the settings class handler
- Created internazionalization routines to handle multiple languages
- Added Spanish and Polish translations
- Included magic number mime info class
- Added several parameters to configuration
- Removed all spanish text from interface.
This version contains a lot of improvements even though are not visible at first, it makes the application easier to use and more effective.
Also with this version I have set up a webpage for the project, it's pretty simple but lets you check the basic info about what I have done and what I intend to do.
Improved drag and drop, now it can handle multiple files at the same time
Cleaned up the code to make it easier to debug
Improved progress window and message box
Added memory meter to status bar
Added more debugging messages to check the progress
Added more validations to the mime decoding
Added preferences window
Translate more code to use english as a standard development language
Added the configuration path to the gladefile so that it can run fron any place
Separated each window in a different class
- Mostly bugfixes and some cosmetical enhancements.
- Added a progressbar to the different process so that you get to know what is happening while there is some background work.
- Refresh/Reload function, in case you need to check any change done directly on the phone.
This is the first release of gMobileMedia, is not a full working version, but it is enough to test how it works.
By this time it doesn't configure automatically gammu, so it asumes that you have configured correctly your .gammurc file.