From: Parker, Joel J. K. (GSFC-5950) <joel.parker@na...> - 2011-10-12 15:50:19
Overview: The GMAT developers list is a mailing list for current development of the General Mission Analysis Tool. This list is useful for tracking what developers are working on and for asking question related to building and modifying GMAT.
Things that go to gmat-developers@...:
* Development process discussions
* Warnings about repository issues, major commits, merges
* Implementation discussions for features under development
* Design discussions that are too early for documentation in design specs
* Compilation questions
* Defect discussions that require design and input from many people (Note: "Standard" defect comments are in Bugzilla database)
Things that definitely DO NOT go to gmat-developers@...:
* Anything with personal information
* Anything with SBU restrictions (see below) or unapproved publications
* Bug reports (these go in Bugzilla database: http://pows003.gsfc.nasa.gov/bugzilla/)
* Feature requests (these go in Bugzilla database)
* Discussions between group subset that are not of interest to the entire group:
"Shawn, when can I come over and help with the test system?"
"Wendy, did you commit that fix from yesterday?"
* If a post might be of interest to third party contributors, send it to the list if the post does not fall under the DO NOT send category.
* If you question whether a post might fall under the DO NOT SEND policy, don't send the post to the list, just send it to individuals.
Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) information is defined by NM1600-55. The determination is made by the GMAT project lead, but some examples are given by 22.214.171.124.(e):
- IT security information
- ITAR/EAR information
- trade secrets/proprietary information
- patentable inventions
- personal private information
- other categories listed in the NM
This list is being archived at the following locations for easy viewing:
- SourceForge: https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=gmat-developers
- Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/group/gmat-developers
- GMANE: http://gmane.org (awaiting activation)
- The Mail Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com (awaiting activation)
- Nabble: http://gmat-developers.2302807.n4.nabble.com/
Joel J. K. Parker
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.