A new release is available with some major changes:
* Automatically search for sdlmame in the user's $PATH and add it
* When adding a MAME directory, GMAMEUI will now automatically look for related directories and add them
* Show progress bar when loading the gamelist at startup
* Rebuilding the gamelist now automatically triggers an audit afterwards
* Move all GMAMEUI config files to ~/.config/gmameui and ~/.config/mame to comply with XDG standards... read more
The latest release of GMAMEUI - 0.2.10 - is now available with the following changes:
* Replace non-GPL zip handling code
* Add new GMAMEUI Preferences option to prefer either custom icons (using icons.zip) or status icons (SF Bug 2011168)
* Fix some broken legacy XMAME options handling
* New French translation, updated Italian and Portugese translations
* Fix some compilation/runtime GTK warnings... read more
A new release of GMAMEUI is now available.
There've been a number of UI changes around the filtering, including a search field that filters based on the ROM name.
In addition, there are a number of changes under the hood.
This release should be considered BETA due to the large number of changes - bug reports are of course welcome.
A new release of 0.2.8 is available with the following major changes:
* Directories window warns if no ROM or MAME executable chosen
* Add new filter group Status, filters Correct and Best Available, and add ROM availability filter buttons (SF Feature Request 2474989)
* Fix crash when removing last MAME executable directory in Directories window, prompt user if no executable or ROM path is set when closing the Directories window... read more