Yesterday, 29 April 2005, version 0.2 of Gmail Mobile was released. The other developers are concentrating their efforts on the libgmailer library and Gmail-lite, while I will continue Gmail Mobile development in hopefully close parallel to improvements in the library. So, expect a vast improvement in Gmail Mobile in the coming weeks as we come up to speed with Gmail-lite!!
If you use Gmail Mobile, please take part in the forum and give feedback, suggestions, and the like.
Some of the changes in version 0.2 are:
- Uses a modified libgmailer 0.7.1a
- Added config option for default time zone
- Added config option for number of messages to display in a mailbox
- Added config option for breaking long messages into parts
- Fixed reply error where addresses placed in CC:
(htmlspecialichars()expects paramter 1 to be string, array given compose.php on 110 and 111)
- Added trash msg & trash/untrash conversation actions
- Proper phpSessions handling is complete
- Created a menu for time zone
- Corrected Content-type header
- Corrected all redirects
(fully qualified url in Location header)
- Modified the layout of most pages
- Tinkered a lot under the hood
Log in to post a comment.