BRAND NEW 3d tron lightcycle game

GLtron
2002-08-04
2012-09-15
  • Nobody/Anonymous

I'm sorry that this doesn't concern glTron directly, but I thought it even might be intresting. Check out http://revotron.tripod.com for more information about the best 3d tron lightcycle game until Tron 2.0!

• Nobody/Anonymous

heheh that's uncool...go to another troncycle webpage to plug another game...

• Nobody/Anonymous

thats whack promoting you're lame assed finalized program

• Nobody/Anonymous

that game fucking sucks. no quality, no good graphics

• Nobody/Anonymous

Yeah, I tried it too...weak.

• brew

brew - 2002-09-19

http://revotron.tripod.com/shot02.jpg

if a bike crashes into another bike's trail, it should make a hole in that trail (same with the wall...but i think that might be beyond the scope of the game :P)

• Sheng Long Gradilla

Well... this guy claims his game has damn high frame rates, yet he mentions a system exactly as mine on his page (TNT2 M64, 400 MHz) and calls it unusable, or probably usable with the lowest detail settings. GLtron has frame rates above 70 fps on my PC with the High LOD, which leaves me thinking his game is crap. Also, why the hell Direct3D?!?!! Why Windows-only?!?!?! And he calls that the BEST tron game?!?!?!!

Also, those effects he put on the game look sucky, it does not even resemble flames and smoke, and there was NO FLAMES NOR SMOKE IN THE TRON MOVIE, or correct me if I am wrong.

• Nobody/Anonymous

ROFL :)       
                                      Sincerely,
                                           Tech B

• Nobody/Anonymous

ROFL :)

• Nobody/Anonymous

Like the game, extreme speed hard to focus to turn.... that is too bad..!!!!

• Anonymous - 2002-10-26

I do believe this sets the standard for "sucking ass".

• Nobody/Anonymous

ROFL still...........

• Nobody/Anonymous

SUCKS SUCKS!!!!

• Nobody/Anonymous

i personaly didnt find the game too bad but i think i found it lacking a lot personally ill just stick to Gltron and have fun playing it and watch where it goes

• cgltower

cgltower - 2007-02-06

LOL 4 yrs later....

• Draken Stark

Draken Stark - 2007-02-19

I remember the days when the 2d "wall" lines made the best tron game ever... lmao

• gridrunner

gridrunner - 2007-05-14

The game is ok but uses isometric projection not true 3D, and the lines and curves are not as sharp as in gltron imho