Foolz - 2010-03-11

I am setting a Open Games system, using emulators and a software call Wah!Cade. Everything in places, except I am missing out one key that I much have, the "ESC" key. I have to have that ESC in other to exit the current Emulator and back to Wah!Cade interface, and need the "ESC" key to exit Wah!Cade and shutdown the system. Sense that I only want to use my Gamepads to controls everything. I need a way config the gamepad, so when a combination of key got pass at the same time, it act like the ESC key, Like L1+L2+R1+R2+select+start. Or something like that. The gamepad I use is the Logitech Dual Action.

I have come cross many software, and all of them allow me to map one button to one key. I couldn't find one that allow me to map combination of button to one key. Everything would be pointless if I give up one button for the "ESC" key. Finally come find Gizmod. It seem is the only software I yet find might allow me to do what I need to do. However, the way that Gizmod config is a little bit confusing to me, plus I am not very new to python. which make it even harder.

I would be nice, if anyone can point me to right direction, or help me solve my problems. I really would like to learn Gizmod, but I need more tutorials, and examples.

Thanks all, and thanks for this great project.