I've put together a tar.gz file for my 2.0.0 release.
Sorry, but no rpms made it this time.
I've ported most of my code to GNOME2. The applet is now working as before. And I have plugged some bugs I found on the way.
Started to look at new functionallity. But haven't done much here.
Still need some nice graphics. :)
I've starting the gnome2 port of girda. When that is done, I'll try to add some more functionallity.
I'm not able to do as much as I want to, due to my work situation. I hope to continue very soon.
I released a new version of GIrDA. In this release i changed the 'discovered device layout' from a tooltip to a popup box. This makes things more flexable.
I really should get some new graphics, but I'm not into gimp, and I have too much to do at work. :)
But it will come..
This is just a rpm release. I put together a RedHat 7.x rpm and released it as 0.2.
This release fix a location bug. The 'firstout' release didn't take care of the girda.glade location. This release does.