From: Matt Broughton <walterwego@ma...> - 2010-08-13 00:24:02
A Mac OS X installer for Gutenprint 5.2.6 is now available for Mac OS
X 10.3 and later. This release contains the enhancements and
improvements as noted in the main 5.2.6 release notes. These changes
from 5.2.5 include:
1. Support for 17 additional inkjet printers from Canon and Epson
and support for over 100 additional PCL laser printers.
2. Fix printing to Epson Stylus S20, S21, T20, and T21.
3. Adjust printer definitions of EPSON Stylus Pro 7800 and 9800 (to
use Ultrachrome K3 rather than Ultrachrome inks and media
4. Adjust the printer definitions of the Epson Stylus Pro 7880,
9880, and 11880 to be consistent with new definition of 4880 and use
Ultrachrome K3 w/Vivid Magenta ink.
5. Correct printing on Epson Stylus Pro printers (x600, x800, and
x880 series) to position images correctly on the page and to
correctly cut the print in roll feed mode.
6. Correct printer definitions of some Kyocera laser printers to
specify tabloid-size (11.7x17) output.
7. Correct printer definition of Canon ImageRunner 330s (large format).
8. Add CD Allow Other Media Sizes option to Epson printers to
permit printing to other media sizes when using third party trays.
9. Correct the behavior of scan and page dry times for Epson Stylus
10. A Finnish translation has been added.
Only relatives are absolute.