I run the 'Canon Pixma MP230' under Archlinux. It is said that it run with the Gutenprint drivers 'MP240'. Unfortunately, my printer does not work.
I have a problem with attachments, here same other:
1. MP230 is not same as MP240, so please use the MP230 driver.
2. Please provide gutenprint version. MP230 is only in latest releases, not in 5.2.9.
3. You need 5.2.10-pre1 or 5.2.10-pre2 for support.
4. error_log is too small, only starts when file is 21% printed already. You need to set size to something larger than default of 1MiB (I think). Set it to 10 MiB or more, and attach as zip file, not raw text file. At this point, I do not need your error_log, since the used driver is the wrong one.
5. Your wuala link results in "File not Found" message in my browser.
Closing this bug since the user needs to use the MP230 driver, not the MP240 driver.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.