DWG/DXF to PDF

2010-04-07
2013-03-21
  • Alexandre Coelho

Hello everybody,

Is there a way to convert from dwg or dxf files to PDF using ghostscript 8.70?

Thanks

• Anonymous - 2010-04-09

Hi,
    If the application that can open the dwg or dxf has an API that can print, you could print to a PostScript Driver then convert the PS to PDF. I have done this in the past with Office to convert word docs to PDF.

• Alexandre Coelho

That's the point, the application can't open dwg files. Somebody knows how to direct convert dwg or dxf to pdf format withou CAD application?

• lillian

lillian - 2011-04-20

I am using Autodwg DWG to PDF which is a batch converter that converts dwg to pdf, dxf to pdf directly, and it does not require AutoCAD to run. For more information and download free trial, please go to this link:http://www.autodwg.com/PDF/
    Regards to you!

• krishvandam

krishvandam - 2012-09-27

hello  hi ! I am here for introduce you new kind  software and hardware
    in few days there many type of tech gadgets are come and they can do as fast as
    your  expectation and give you new better  experience awareness is this period  of time and make our life more smooth and better so I want give you that news.  
    If want more information about this software click the link on ATI RADEON HD 5670 – SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD.
    The information about new hardware ATI Radeon HD 5670 is not anything but graphics card hardware software that provides superb act. operates below 75 watts .

ATI RADEON HD 5670 – SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD