We are pleased to announce the release of Gfarm file system version
2.1.1 and Gfarm2fs version 1.0.2.
Major update is to support a hardlink and on-demand replication.
This release also includes some bug fixes.
After upgrading to this version, it is necessary to restart
gfmd and gfsd (several times for safe). It is *not* necessary
to execute config-gfarm or config-gfsd script again.
Release note for Gfarm 2.1.1
* on-demand replication
* gfdump.postgresql - gfdump for postgresql backend
* gfs_link - hardlink support
[contribution from Rainer Rohmfeld]
* manual pages - gfrep(1)
* gfgroup - group membership modification support
* C++ support
* support Globus 4.2.0
* segfault when listing a directory that includes a removed user
[sf.net tracker bugs #2009543]
* race condition during authentication
* LP64 portability problem when using GSI authentication
* "too many open files" problem when replicating many files
Department of Computer Science, University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 3058577 Japan
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.