This is to announce the fourth release in the stable branch of
This release represents a point release incorporating a few patches made
against the 1.0.X source over the last 1 1/2 years. Specific updates
* Incorporate changes from Joost Witteveen to support extended
* Fix endless loop bug when gerbv encountered an unknown
% code. Patch from Joost Witteveen.
* Fixed initial scale setting for %MOMM% Gerber files.
Patch from Joost Witteveen.
* Fixed format for small drillfiles. Patch from Trevor Blackwell.
* Fix setting of the initial window size when the screen
is larger than the display. Patch from David Carr.
As currently planned, this release is the last release of the 1.0.X series.
With this release, maintainership of gerbv has broadened to include several
more members of the gEDA project (http://geda.seul.org/). This
places gerbv on a good footing for continued active developement.
Moving forward, gerbv will begin to make use of the cairo graphics library (if
it is available on your system). Expect to see other changes as gerbv moves
to the 1.1 series!