FOSS4G-NA (April 10-12, in Washington DC) is shaping up to be very
successful: nearly half of our 400 registration slots are already filled,
and lots of sponsors have signed on. Now it's up to you to bring the magic!
If you are planning to speak at FOSS4G-NA, you must submit a presentation
abstract by March 1. Please don't forget!
The conference program is being organized around three tracks:
- open source technology best practices and tips;
- deployment case studies; and
- emerging ideas and trends in open source.
We have space for about 50 presentations and 20 Ignite sessions, so get
your submissions in!
For more information, please visit our site at http://foss4g-na.org/.
Space is limited to 300 attendees only, so you should sign up today to
ensure that you can be a part of this exciting event!
- http://foss4g-na.org/registration/ FOSS4G-NA Registration
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/North_America_Regional/ OSGeo North America
- http://www.osgeo.org/ Open Source Geospatial Foundation
- http://2012.foss4g.org FOSS4G 2012 - Beijing, China
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.