The GeoTools community is pleased to announce the availability of GeoTools 9.4 for download from source forge
If you are using Maven this release is deployed to our OSGeo Maven Repository: For more information on setting up your project with Maven see the Quickstart
(included in the userguide documentation pack above).
This is a release made in conjunction with the GeoServer 2.3.4.
- [GEOT-4229] - Joining more than two tables results in mismatching attributes
- [GEOT-4500] - Virtual table metadata does not work for column aliases
- [GEOT-4509] - Additional headers need correction
- [GEOT-4514] - GeoJSON module cannot parse geojson objects with null geometries
- [GEOT-4483] - Add support for graphics-margin vendor option for graphic fills as well
- [GEOT-4497] - remove use of proprietary com.sun package classes
[GEOT-4513] - Upgrade jaitools dependency to 1.3.1
More detail in the GeoTools 9.4 Release Notes