I have a problem, some labels don't show up on my tile cache because the
label is on the edge of a tile. I have read all the mailing list entries
and tried all the usual tricks adjusting
- Metatile size default 4x4: I tried 1x1, 3x3, 5x5, 10x10, 15x15
- gutter size: I tried 0, 1, 2, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Wierd thing is the WMS generates tiles and it works ! also works when
rendering as single tile in wms, but using the geowebcache tile cache it
does not, and of course I want to use the tile cache not WMS or WMTS.
Server Linux CentOS 6.3,
- Build Information
- Version 2.3.0
- Git Revision 257c5f6a57df84ecf2aaea392fe8e22dbd70ca09
- Build Date 16-Mar-2013 14:00
- GeoTools Version 9.0 (rev cd6a0ac13e0ccd9ed3df653e1d7ca640a80ed86d)
- GeoWebCache Version 1.4-SNAPSHOT (rev
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.