I just published 0.7, which is been due for too long...
The most interesting new feature is the ability to rate caches (and
upload your ratings to a server, as well as download and view the
average of other people's ratings)
New in version 0.7:
- a cache rating system
- embedded perl sections can be placed directly into scripts
- the top10 display module can calculate an average as well.
- the top10 display module can run a separate script on every result
- yet more gui support
- in particular, check out the cache tagging and rating screen
- installation paths are configurable thanks to lairsdragon
(installed scripts, for example)
- a usable preferences screen
"In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than the soap,
and much more difficult to find." -- Terry Pratchett
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.