here it is. This release is the first (and hopefully the last) release candidate. Almost all bugs have been fixed. From now, new bugs should be reported by the bug-tracking system. Beside the bugs fixed, this release has the following main adds:
- empty templates for the DC and FGDC schemes
- possibility to turn a metadata into a template and viceversa.
- "last results" button
- the migration code from geonetwork1. Now there is a migrate.sh script inside the bin directory. This scripts has a user interface that drives the migration of both data and metadata.
- a new harvesting capability that harvest metadata from a local file system. Inside the docs/examples there are 2 xml files. '"harvesint-config.xml" is a template that can be used for this harvesting process. The other, "import-config.xml" is another template that shows how the batch import can be driven during the import.
- there is a fix for oracle
We hope to release the final version by the end of October, fixing all new bugs (all funcionalities are almost there).
Log in to post a comment.