I want to extend the ISO19115 schema (kuje Matin Kofahl) and have done
(1) I made a copy of the /web/xml/schemas/iso19115 folder, called=20
(2) I made a copy of the /web/xml/search/iso19115.xsl file and named
(3) I have restarted Tomcat (Geonetwork is running on Tomcat and
(4) I imported a metadata XML file via "XML Metadata Insert" and have
selected the new schema "myiso19115". Everything works fine.
- When I search for my new entry, I find it, but I receive an "empty
hit": no title, no abstract, nothing. The buttons are available. When I
click on Metadata, I see all metadata, but the layout of the Metadata
page is not like the layout of the 19115 page.
- When I view my new metadata entry, the field names are named like in
the XML file. I tried to figure out what I have to copy to create a XML
schema to view the new schema properly, but without success.=20
May you can help me. I struggle a little bit with that. What did I
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.