The dialog that asks for confirmation before overwriting a file (and presenting the OK, All, Skip, Skip All, Cancel choices) seems to break totally when it appears for the second time during a command execution.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate left pane to some non-empty directory where you are allowed to write (e.g. ~).
2. Right-click in the right pane, pick the "Other" choice to make that pane show the same directory as the left.
3. In the left pane, select two or more files.
4. Click "Copy".
5. Since all files already exist in the destination, the overwrite-confirmation dialog appears. The first time you see it, click "Skip".
6. Notice that instead of being shown the dialog again for the second file, the area where the dialog would be is graphically messed up.
7. Notice that gentoo stops responding, and that interacting with the broken dialog to close it is hard.
Expected outcome: the overwrite-confirmation dialog continues to show up for each file as needed, and never looks horribly broken.
I noticed this today, not sure if it's new in 0.19.12 (released yesterday) or if it exists in older builds, haven't had time to test it much.
Log in to post a comment.