Here are a few things GOA would like to see in AmiGO;
1. Could you change 'PINC' to 'Proteome Inc.' ? QuickGO
displays it as such so it shouldn't require a change to
our association files.
2. We would like to be able to search by UniProt
accession or IPI ID.
3. Is it possible for you to link to the EBI view of
UniProt rather than the PIR view - e.g. change
Eventually a generic UniProt view will be created.
4. Could we have an optional merged view of all
annotations to a gene product from a particular
species. At present the annotations are separated into
groups according to the source of the annotation, e.g.
UniProt, PINC, etc. so it is not easy to get an
overview of the annotations and to look at, for
instance, all of the Molecular Function annotations
5. Would you consider a link to EBI CitExplore as well
as to PubMed, so the GO terms would be highlighted in
the abstract by Whatizit?
That's it for now!
Log in to post a comment.